Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged awhile ago...

Sorry Lisa...took me a while to respond.

10 years ago I:
was still in High school where diapers, spit up, blowouts, nursing, giggles, bottles, babies, husbands, pregnancy, jobs, and cute children didn't exist. I thought about me all the time and played softball, basketball, and hung out with friends. Life was all about parties, having fun, and getting good grades. It was great, but I wouldn't ever want to go back! I love where I am at now.

5 things on today's "to do" list:
Get dressed (no I'm not dressed for the day yet), grocery shopping, play with Madison, make my bed, put my friends side view mirror back on or at least get the parts (I knocked it off)

5 snacks I enjoy:
Fruit, avocado shakes, frozen bananas, blueberries, and home made wheat bread with butter and honey

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Travel, pay off our debt from Medical School, Get a good Camera and lens, Help family and friends, fly family and friends here to visit us during the fall foliage season! It's so beautiful here!

5 places I have lived:
Zachary LA, Provo UT, St. John's Newfoundland Canada, Rexburg ID, West Lebanon NH

5 Jobs I have had:
Hostess at Jamestown Assisted Living, Assistant to the President at Gerrish Honda, Reading tutor at BYU-I, Bagger "do you want paper or plastic? In the back seat or the front? Have a nice day.", Salsa Maker at Days Market

I tag whoever wants to do this...I love learning about people and what they enjoy!

No comments: