Thursday, September 25, 2008

Riverview Farms Apple Picking!


What is so tasty about a strap? I don't know, but Abby will find one anywhere she goes. It's her personal favorite. I guess it fells good on the teeth. Madison will say while chewing on something, "For me teeth. Hurt so I chew like abby does."

Madison loves the apples and will eat them all the way down to the core. She's my girl!!!!

Can I just say I love the fall here. We had our annual Apple Picking, Apple dipping in our backyard the other day. We went to Riverview farms and got Honey crisp apples (the best tasting apples in the world!) and then came back and had Carmel and tons of different toppings to dip it it. Thanks to all those who came and brought a topping. We had graham crackers, m&m's, cookies, nuts, coconut, etc. It was a child's paradise! It was so fun to get to know more people and have a get together before it gets too cold and everyone is forced to hibernate.

1 comment:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

I got a little home sick reading this blog thinking I was right there just a year ago. Just got back from a 2 hour hike up Big Springs to see the fall leaves. It was beautiful but not quite as beautiful as a New England Fall.