Thursday, September 25, 2008

Call it a day...


I could look at this picture all day. It has so much emotion and evokes so much emotion in me. What an angel! I love being a mom!


Today we went canoeing down the Connecticut River and Madison had a blast! We will post pictures from that later...my friend took the pics (she was brave enough to bring her camera on the water in a kayak). After canoeing I had a shoot and so in order to not be late we all went. While I was taking pictures, Brian, Madison, and Abby went exploring. They ended up crossing the White River and part of the Connecticut. This is how they came back to me when I was done with my shoot. I can't tell you how much I love to see a sleeping baby and in the arms of her daddy just melts my heart even more.

1 comment:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

What cute granddaughters I have! Madison won't know what to do when Brian goes back to another rotation.