Thursday, September 11, 2008

"All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth!"



Madison was reading Abby stories on the couch until I pulled out the camera. She threw her book on the floor and refused to read anymore. Abby was undeterred as you can tell from her big smile she's sporting:-)


Then Abby just decided to read on her own:-)


Abby now has her two front teeth. Ok, so she got her first one on the 23rd of August and then the other one a week later. She is so cute when she smiles and you can see her teeth. She is quite proud of them.

Madison did this for me the other day. She bent over and was facing away from me trying to say hi. So try and picture her with her head still down, bent over, and trying to turn so she can see me. It was quite funny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures of the girls!