Sunday, September 28, 2008

5 1/2 Months of Pure Joy!






There are a few things I love about Abby that I thought I would post:

Smiles
Smells Good
Her laugh (it's a new person!)
She is happy when I wake her up
She stops crying when Madison sings to her
Sometimes she just wants to be held
Good eater
Will go to anyone
Is so alert that I actually think she is listening when I talk to her
Is easy going
Is crawling the commando way (is so cute to watch scoot on her belly)
Loves Madison and watches her every move
I love nursing her because she pulls on my hair and hoodie strings and always looks up and me

2 comments:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

What great pictures of Abby! You caught such cute shots of her face. The fall backdrop is breath taking. I love the four in one picture.

Emily said...

These pictures are gorgeous! She is so photogenic. I'm taking Cannon to get some 6 month pictures done this week, I hope they turn out as cute!