Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Imaginative Play

Madison was pretending to get things for us and we would buy them. She would point to a picture on her block and say she wanted it (example: bird, cat, pizza, etc.) and then she would go to the table and pretend to get it and eat it or play with it. Well, I ordered some pizza and Madison got it for me. Brian then said, "I want pizza too. Here is my money." Madison went over and got his play money and went to the table and brought him something in her hand. She gave it to him and he ate it enthusiastically and said, "That was so good. I love pizza." Madison then laughed and said, "It was a bird." She thought it was so funny that daddy ate a bird and not pizza. Brian pretended to spit it out and for the next 5 min. Madison kept pretending to eat a bird and then spit it out and then laugh. It's moments like these that make motherhood the best profession in the world.

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

HOW CUTE! I agree that these moments are wonderful and make it all worth it@