Sunday, August 03, 2008

Beautiful Moments




I had to go in and wake Abby up and I saw her sleeping and had to take a picture. She is a pure angel when she is awake and when she is sleeping. Isn't beautiful? We never really enjoyed watching Madison sleep because she was always crying and so when we did get her to sleep we never disturbed her and therefore never really saw her sleep. I just love to walk in on Abby sleeping. She is so angelic and it melts my heart every time. Now that the girls sleep together and we have to sometimes get one while the other is asleep I now get to see Madison sleeping and it's adorable. It's the mommy moments that just get me:-) I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice.

3 comments:

mer and mel said...

Sarah- your girls are absolutely darling I can hardly stand it! I can't believe how big they are getting- how fast does time fly, eh? I'm just wondering how Abby's crying doesn't wake up Madison? I'm nervous to but Ethan in his crib because I'm afraid he'll wake up Braden- any suggestions? love ya!

Brittany and Jason said...

I love a sleeping child! It cracks me up to hear what Madison says all the time, in fact I say the phrases as I read them and then they get stuck in my head. "Binky, bwess it" was in my head for about a week. It looks like you're having great fun and we're excited to have number two!

Wilson Clan said...

There's something so peaceful and pure about a sleeping infant. You know it only gets worse, right? LOL Your little ones are absolulty precious. They grow up so fast. Abby wasn't that big when we talked to you last was she? LOL Madison is so cute. You can see the love and joy in her eyes when she looks at her sister.