Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Copy Cat

Madison put her baby on the stump the other day and had backed away a few feet and was saying, "now, say sorry. Say sorry." I then asked her what baby did and she said, "she hit." I said, "Well, then she needs to say sorry." Madison then went over to her and talked in a whisper before saying, "she said sorry."

I then turn around to see Madison taking the baby's temperature with a stick in her bottom. Well, I guess we did do that to her when she had a febrile UTI when Abby was born. The things they remember.

It's an eye opener as to how much she really listens and understands. It's cute to see her play with her baby the way we do with her and Abby.

Well, I ran three miles today which is the good news. The bad news is it took me 36 minutes!!! I guess I run a 12 minute mile:-) At least I could run that long. I will just focus on the time thing and not the miles:-) I am just grateful I have a friend who will watch my kids so I can run four times a week. What a blessing that has been. It's the most consistent I have been since having Madison. The Lord is truly watching out for me:-)

1 comment:

Wilson Clan said...

Abby is absolutly gorgeous. Madison is getting so big. Belated Congrats!! I love the copy cat stage. It only gets worse you know. LOL Gald to hear all is well with your family. Love you
Lacey