Thursday, August 21, 2008

Did I just eat that?????

Last night Brian and I were watching John Adams and I got up to get some graham crackers and milk...a favorite snack of ours. I opened a new package and set it on my knee and put the cup of milk between my legs. After eating two flats, I looked down and noticed honey brown tiny moving things all over my graham cracker. They were ants folks...the bag was covered in them and so was my knee. I immediately brushed off the ants and ran the bag to the trash. I then looked in my cup of milk and there were about 7 or so dead ants floating at the top. I freaked out of course and pictured ant crawling up and down my esophagus for the rest of the night. I still can't get over that I ate ants!!!! Not just a few either! The lesson to this story is to never eat graham crackers and milk while watching TV and if you insist, just check for insects:-)

4 comments:

cimnanny said...

Funny that you ate ants. I would have freaked out too. Madison has quite the personality, she makes me laugh. I can tell that you like to take pictures I can see a passion there. :)

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

I expected the moral of the story to be "don't eat graham crackers and milk in the dark while watching T.V. Ugh! ants! Melissa and I got a chuckle just the same.

Lacey Jay said...

EEWWWWWWWWW! Sar, you poor thing. I would have flipped!

Anonymous said...

oh my... maybe they were good for you! ha. just think now your ready for fear factor!!