Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brian the Mechanic!!!!

Brian and I worked so hard on the car yesterday and today and we got it all put back together. Brian pounded out the fender (I'll have to take some pictures so you can compare) and I did the headlight. Brian now knows how to change a tire and could join a pit crew if he wanted to. Who would have thought there were so many different thingamajigs that go on a car to keep it together. I have a new respect for VML (vulum) as we call him. It was what was on the license plate and since there are so many Honda Accords that look like ours, we looked at the lisence plate to avoided going up to someone else's car and setting off an alarm or be accused of breaking and entering:-)

6 hours later and bodies covered in bruises, mosquito bites, burns, cuts, and scrapes we can officially say we are done. What we do to save a buck or thousand:-)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sarah, I must say I am very impressed! I wouldn't even know where to start when it comes to fixing a car. Did Brian learn all this mechanic stuff from you?