Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Funny Girl

Some funny things Madison says are:

Madison: "I want a treat." (We are driving in the car)
Sarah: "I don't have any in the car."
M: "I go bank. Get sucker?"
S: "No, we have to have money to put in the bank before we can go."
M: "Two pennies."
S: "I don't have any money."
M: "by you." (in the compartment inbetween the front two seats)
S: "Here you go Madison. Two pennies."
M: "I go bank. drive myself. Get sucker. I push Abby in stroller."

She is one determined girl and smart too.

M: "I go walking." (As she sits in her chair)
S: "You aren't walking."
M: Smiles and says "I just teasing you."

1 comment:

Brittany and Jason said...

Madison is so hilarious! I love to read what she says - her phrases get stuck in my head all of the time. "Binky, bwess it" was in my head for about a week. You guys look great and sound like you're having fun. It's really nice to be able to see what you're up to. Have a great one!