Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fun on the Bed...


I love to capture Abby's smile. She has two dimples that show now. She is so happy (when she isn't teething:-)

Madison is a character. Today she told me, "come here." I asked her why and she said, "I need to talk to you." When I went over she was standing behind the fan and then pretended to take my order and she went to the piano and got an imaginary something and gave it to me. I promptly paid for it and she was happy.

Madison loves to do everything I do so she has to put deodorant "in her pits" as she calls them every time she sees me do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aren't imaginations great? your children are dolls. :)

Emily said...

Madison makes me laugh, she is so funny! It's fun to hear all the things she says and does. Abby is getting so big, and her smile is adorable!