Monday, October 06, 2008

Today...

We are doing the whole packing thing and had music playing from the computer. A song came on and Madison said, "I love this song. I do dance." She then began to swing her hips while standing in one place. Brian and I couldn't help but laugh.

While driving in the car we passed this place where they had this Hot Air Balloon Festival a few months ago that Brian and Madison went to when it was raining so they canceled the launching of the balloons. As we passed it Brian was reminiscing with Madison and said, "This is where they had the balloon festival and they didn't even launch them darn it." Madison from the back seat says, "darnlit, darnlit." Brian then corrects himself and says, "no, I said darling." To which Madison replied, "oh, darling." I then said to Brian, "you need to watch your mouth." Madison quickly said, "Watch your mouth. Watch your mouth." We both laughed and she kept repeating it. I guess I too need to watch what I say:-)

I was in the bathroom and heard Madison coming up the stairs saying, "you have to go to time out. I will take you to your room." I then saw her at the top of the stairs carrying her baby. She then placed her baby in the room and said, "you need to stay for five minutes and then I be back to get you." I asked her why she was in time out and she said, "She hit my arm." "Oh," I said, "And we don't hit do we." "NO!" She said. Don't worry, by the time Madison got to the bottom of the stairs she was heading back to the top to get her baby.

No comments: