Saturday, October 25, 2008

"Here's my pumpkin Grandma!"


Madison wanted to show her grandmas her pumpkin, so we decided to take a picture of it and post it. Madison is so excited for Halloween and to carve her pumpkin. Brian gets her so excited about it all. What a great daddy!

This is Madison's official 2 1/2 years old picture. Isn't she growing up so fast! I love how we can put her hair in pig tails now. We have waited so long and been through her being called a boy, people asking if I cut her hair, etc. It's growing:-0 I used to have dreams about Madison having long hair and how I had to do all these special things to get it long. I guess in a way it's a dream come true:-)

3 comments:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

WOW! Madison, that is a fine looking pumpkin. You are one cute young lady! Love you, Grandma McVea

Ange said...

you should do like an anne getties theme and put abby in a pumpkin! ha

Tamara said...

What a beautiful picture! Both Madison and Abby are darling. We can hardly wait to see you.