Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sisters:-)


Madison is so affectionate. Abby likes it sometimes, but not all the time.

She liked it this time. I love how her arm is around Madison.

Madison loves to strap her baby in the stroller and then push her and Abby around everywhere. She loves doing whatever I do. It's so fun to see her mother her baby. Here baby even has a band-aid like Madison. Madison had three on at the time. Anytime she gets hurt, blood or no blood, she has to have a band-aid on it and the same goes for her baby. She said, "My baby hit door and say ouch so now she have owee. Her have band-aid see?"

A funny story is Madison was at a friends house and we went to go pick her up and she decided she needed to go to the bathroom and so she went in and began to take off her diaper. The little boy friend came and said, "Madison is taking off her diaper in the bathroom." Brian went in and let her sit on the toilet. Madison began to say, "I hold on tight. I not fall in. I fall in I go like this (she demonstrated her plugging her nose)." I guess if she fell in the toilet that would be a good thing to do:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never get tired of looking and hearing about your children. They are so darling. I hope I can find a guy as good as brian, and have kids as good as yours. It will come in time, I am sure. :) I love you.