Friday, October 24, 2008

Did I mention how fun Abby is?


It was freezing outside, but Abby just loved being in the great outdoors. She talks all during stroller rides and loves to be by Madison in the double stroller.

I couldn't help but take a picture of the girl eating. She has a few skills to refine, but she ate the gerber stick all by herself! She was in the kitchen and was crying since I was in the office, but the second I brought her in with us she was as happy as could be. She just loves to be with us.


Brian and I love to just lay with her in bed in the morning. She is obsessed with our faces and is such a happy baby in the morning. I can't help but love her when she is smiling at me when I go and get her in the morning...even if it is 6:15 am.

2 comments:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

I just want to eat Abby up, especially with all that food left on her face.

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

I just want to eat Abby up, especially with all that food left on her face.