Sunday, October 12, 2008

Anyone for a bath?

Abby can bite her own toes. She will demonstrate it for you. What talent! Wish I could even touch my toes let alone get them into my mouth to chew on. She is teething pretty bad and EVERYTHING has to go in the mouth.



It was time for bed and Abby had what we call a 'blow out' which is where the stuff that is suppose to stay in the diaper seeps out and gets everywhere. How babies do it I will never know. So we bathed Abby in the sink and then Madison wanted to also. So she got undressed and played in the sink and I scrubbed her down there. She loved it! It's been a while since we have bathed Madison in the sink:-)

1 comment:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

You have two cute girls there. You got a wonderful shot of Abby teething on her toes. Madison and her love of water, no matter where it may be found, lake, puddle, bathtub, sink, etc. Keep the pictures coming.