Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Stripping warriors are back!

We are reading in Alma about when Gid was bringing a group of prisoners to Zarehemla when the Lamanites attacked the Nephites and the prisoners rebelled and escaped.  Well, I was paraphrasing for the girls when Gid recounts what happened after they defeated the Lamanites and I said, "Gid said..."  at which point Abby chimed in and said, "Give said the little stream."  It took me a while to understand why she was quoting a song during scripture study and then I got it.  She was finishing the phrase for me and said, "Gid said the little stream."  I got a good laugh about that.  I just love my little girls and how much fun, joy, and laughter they bring into my life.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

How darling!! And you are such a good mother to be teaching them from the scriptures. We love you!