Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lilley's Visit

I know, I deserve a slap on the hand.  We were having so much fun and kept forgetting a camera...so this is all we have to show for Lael being here for a week.  We went on this long bike ride on my birthday with the girls.  Lael pulled the girls and I'm sure got a workout and I enjoyed the road bike and felt great after my ride:-)  Today I took the girls for a 10 mile bike ride and I pulled them and am going to feel it tomorrow.  Thanks Lael:-)

The girls still miss her and Abby even mentions her every now and again.  What a fun week.  I dropped into a depression once Lilley left...for real!  I loved cooking with her, shopping, running, exploring, relaxing, etc.  Lael really made my birthday this year!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Cute pictures...so happy for you Lael could come visit. Hope you are over your depression :)

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

I am so glad Lael got to be with you and then even on your birthday. Thanks for the pictures you did take.