Monday, February 02, 2009

Exercise, Reading, Wrestling, Cleaning! What Else is there in Life?



Madison was reading books to Abby Sunday morning. Abby wasn't all about it, but Madison was having a blast!

I was typing at the computer and Madison came up to me and said, "I need do my exercises mom." She then went over to the DVD player and put in a Cindy Crawford workout that someone has let me borrow. It was hilarious. She worked out for a while. As you can see she followed what Cindy was doing very well.


Abby, unlike Madison when she was young, loves the vacuum even when it's on. She loves to play with the vacuum and chases it around while I am vacuuming. Madison used to cry so I would have to hold her while vacuuming.

Abby and Madison love to tackle Brian and this is often how I find them. They just love it. It usually ends in a tickle war:-)

2 comments:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

Way to be a daddy, Brian! Your girls are blessed to have you for a daddy.
Madison, you go girl! Way to be a great big sister and stay in shape. Abigail, we love the pictures of you with your daddy and Madison reading to you.

Tamara said...

Darling pictures! Madison..you are such a good big sister. Sarah, you have taught her well! How were the cookies? :)