Monday, February 16, 2009

Occom Pond


Madison on the ice. I got better video photage, but don't know how to get that to my computer:-) This is when she first went out and needed to warm up to the ice a bit more. She did great and only fell a couple times. She is getting so good! She even hit the puck a few times with Brian and I.

Someone took this for us. We didn't get a bunch of smiles...but we get one or the other smiling in the ones after! Madison tubed down the hill behind her and loved it. She went by herself after doing it once with Brian. She loves that phrase, "I do it by myself."




Just a side note. We had a curry dish for dinner last night and Madison wouldn't eat it because she said, "It's too sparkly." We were confused for a while and then realized she meant it was too 'spicy':-) lol What a cutie!

1 comment:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

Madison, you go girl! That is amazing that she can stand and even move with skates on the ice without help.