Friday, February 13, 2009

Madison "free (3) in May"


She insisted on putting her hands behind her back to keep them warm there.

What a good sport...it was freezing outside and she let me practice taking pictures. Isn't she a cutie. Funny things as of late:

At library for story time
Madison with a friend and didn't listen...ran around screaming in the library
Lecture in car "Madison. When you don't listen it makes it so I don't want to take you places like the Montshire, Library, etc. Will you listen next time?"
M: "Daddy not listen to me. I don't take him places."

Friend in car: "I didn't listen to my mommy at the library."
Sarah: "Does that make your mommy sad?"
Friend: "Nooo. It makes her mad."

When Madison prays we are trying to teach her to say 'thee' instead of 'you', so "thank thee instead of thank you". Well, whenever I correct her she will say "thank gee" once and then just omit the you or thee for the rest of the prayer and say 'thank for mommy, thank for daddy'. I guess it's really hard to say thee:-)

2 comments:

Ange said...

madison looks so grown up in these pictures. so mature looking, but from the library story i guess you still have your hands full. hahaha

Anonymous said...

hey brian and sarah..thanks for inviting me to see your blog! wow..looks like it's a lot of work to do a blog..that's cool that you can even put music on it. you guys have such cute kids. mabey i should have kids someday.
it was nice chatting with ya tonight. love ya!
Brad