Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Projects made this year

 This was a changing table that we cut and resized it and made all the furniture for it.  The girls play with the furniture more than the house:-)



 This was our summer project.  We made it from a TV stand.  The girls helped a lot with it.  I have to admit that the girls play with the tea set the most, but use the cabinet part for a play house sometimes.  They actually fit inside of it and use it as a bed sometimes.
 This is the bench made from a headboard and a footboard.  It's just sanded and needs to be painted black.  I might wait to do that in the summer:-)  It's really sturdy and from all free wood.  I got it from a garbage at an estate sale for free!!!
I made these for the girls for Christmas so they could feed their baby alive babies.  They don't play too much with them after  a week.  It was a novelty at first:-)

2 comments:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

WOW! You really are into wood! What fun things you are making. It is nice you are having the girls help and letting them be creative. Grandma Eleanor McVea loves, dad and now you. Glad to see the genes being passed from one generation to the other. You continue to amaze me with your talents!

Tamara said...

I can't believe you made all these, Sarah! Wow! I remember the kitchen set from when we were there, but the others are all new. Oh and I do remember the head and foot board! Was that when we climbed in the dumpster in our Sunday clothes !!!
P.S. The Bench looks great!!