Monday, April 13, 2009

You said what?

Me: "Don't spill your juice ok?"
Madison: "Accidents happen. But that's ok momma."
Me: "Yes Madison, you're right. Accidents do happen."
Madison: "We drink it in our mouths, not on the floor."

Last night in the tub.
Me: "I love you."
Madison: "I love you too."
Me: "I love you most."
Madison: "I love you all the way to the moon AND back." (from the book "Guess how much I love you?")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRmxTrZrKg8 (You can hear someone read the book on You tube)

Me: "Why did you hit mom?"
Madison: "I hit mom and that doesn't make Jesus happy.:
Me: "How does it make you feel?"
Madison: "It doesn't make me feel good inside does it?"
Me: "No."
Madison: "It doens't make Mommy, Daddy, Abby happy."

We then had a prayer where Madison asked for forgiveness and blessed the entire human race while she was at it. It was cute and touching.

1 comment:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

You have gotta love them! I just get a chuckle at Madison's thought pattern. I can't wait to give those girls a hug in May.