Friday, April 03, 2009

Madison's Birthday dress-up dress:-)



I have been trying to hold out, but I don't think Madison will get it even if she does see it on the blog:-) I may have to delete it after a few days:-) I tried to follow a pattern for my first time and I didn't have my mom around. It turned out great considering the machine I was using (It was my adult friends' grandmothers:-) It's green, need I say more?), and the fact that the only thing I have sewn from a pattern was a frog when I was 8! It didn't look anything like the pattern picture that is for sure...I wish I took a picture of my frog:-) I enjoy sewing when I have the time to finish a project. I spent hours on this...just don't look too close to the seems...I like to blame it on the machine!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Congratulations again on another creation! It looks great and Madison will LOVE IT!