Friday, April 03, 2009

Abby Turns One!


Abby one year (almost)

Abby 10 mo.

Abby 6.5 mo.

Abby 5.5 mo.

Abby at 4 mo.

Newborn
Tomorrow is the big day, but I may not get a break then so I thought I would type my thoughts and feelings now while the girls are napping. I waited so long for Madison to turn one and when she did I thought she was so grown up...now that Abby is turning one I feel as though time has been fast forwarded and that she is still my little baby. Every time she would hit a mile marker I would think, "she is so advanced, Madison didn't do that until...oh, that is when Madison did that." Some things that I love most about Abby are she loves to smile and when she does her dimples show on both sides. She laughs spontaneously and loves to entertain. She loves her big sister and calls her 'na na' as far as I can tell. She loves to cuddle, be held, hug, give kisses, say 'no', eat!, walk, drink from a sippee cup, and be outside (she heads straight for the door the second it's opened and throws a fit when she can't go outside). I love her laugh and the joy she brings when she lays her head on our chest while laying down. We have had a great year with Abigail and hope to have many more fun and exciting years in the future.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

What a sweet post. You are a great mother! Give Abby a big hug and kiss for us tomorrow. Wish we could be there. Love and Miss you all!

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY! This last year has flown by! I'm excited for Cannon to turn one, but the same time I'm kind of sad, I still consider him my little baby too!