Friday, April 03, 2009

Hats, Hats, and more hats...

I decided I wanted to learn how to crochet about a week ago and since then I have been making hats...lots of hats. I have already given two of them away that were so cute...my best one:-) But have some to show...I love this, I hope to learn to knit in the next month!

This one is tiny...I tried to wing it, but am not that good yet.

This was the second hat I ever made.

This was the first...it looks really cute on my head, Brian thinks so at least and that is all that matters right?

This one was my third hat and I love it. I will take a picture of Abby in it when she wakes up. It's so much cuter on Abby. I made a purple one like this with a tan flower for a newborn. I gave it to my friend already:-)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

MORE GREAT CREATIONS! Where do you find all the time? I'm very impressed.