Friday, July 25, 2008

Memory Fun!!!

I got this idea off my sister-in-law Lacey Jay's blog... Might be fun!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember when i used to stay the night at your house and once before bed your mom came in and talked to us about any problems we might have and i loved the feeling of being there. it was always so warm and inviting and in my memory thats how you have always been. i have always looked up to you and you are one of the best people i have ever had the pleasure of knowing. i'm glad we became friends you really made an impact on my life and i thought you should know that.

Lacey Jay said...

I remember you bringing Brian around the family for one of the first times, well the first time I met him and we went to a baseball game and we saw these adorable blonde haired little boys that looked like him and I asked him to show me his kids someday...especially if they were in the family and your face went bright red... SORRY! it was quite funny though... LOVE YOU