Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Madison's phrases

Madison: "Don't say to daddy." (she meant, "don't talk to daddy")
Mommy: "Why can't I talk to daddy?"
Madison: "He sad."
Mommy: "Why is daddy sad?"
Madison: "cause, cause, cause, he whinning."

"I have watch on. I go to work at opital (hospital). I be back ok? See you later."

Madison: "Abbie crying. Go get her."
Mommy: "We are going to let her cry for 15 minutes because she's really tired."
Madison: "No, four minutes."

The cutest thing is to watch her while we bless the food. She closes her eyes and keeps them closed while she feels around for her food, grabs it or stabs it with a fork, and puts it in her mouth. She sometimes even keeps one arm folded and her head bowed.

1 comment:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

I love how you keep us up on her phrases. I can just picture her while saying those things. I love her so and miss her!