Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Accident #3





Brian and I came home from our wonderful date Friday to find our second car (not the one we hit the deer with) with a cracked windshield, dented roof and fender. I just can't believe our luck. We just got the tire unseized on this car. The drum had rusted and wouldn't move!!! So, I told my mom all this and she said that I should write it all down. I'm just not in the mood to laugh about it yet. My dad said, "If you didn't have bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all." Well, the story doesn't end there...I pulled out of our parking space yesterday and heard a weird sound. I thought to myself, "I know that sound." It was a flat tire. We ran over a rock (which I am sure everyone does), but this rock punctured our tire and decided to hang out there. So, breaking it down we have managed to cause roughly 4,643 dollars in car repair (new car seats) in the last three weeks. At this rate we will be paying more for our cars than Brian's schooling:-) We just have to smile and go on. At least no one has gotten hurt. It's really not our money anyway (in more ways than one:-)

No comments: