Thursday, June 03, 2010

Emily's Maternity Shoot!


I had a blast doing this one. It helps that my subjects are so beautiful and hansom. It was fun to do this...it's my first outdoor maternity shoot and I was very happy with it! Loved the tick tack bribery, fun laughs, Kevin limping on his sprained ankle, Emily's beautiful smile, and easy-going attitude, and Cannon's I can do it all by myself attitude made the shoot a success. I am going to miss family so much. It's going to be HARD to leave. I catch myself sometimes from wanting to all out bawl when I think of leaving to go to Michigan. I know the Lord will take care of us and has plans for us there...I will be fine once I get there and have a couch to sit on, a bed to sleep on, and a table to eat at, and an apartment to call my own:-) Not in that exact order:-) Here's for another adventure and growing experience. Here's to new friends, new experiences, and another home to love away from home. Sorry about the tangent. It all came about after spending more time with Emily. To see more of this shoot click here.

I just love this one of Cannon. He was climbing all over the tree while we were trying to get him to kiss Emily's belly. He is so fun to photograph. I love his big eyes and his body position. He goes where he wants when he wants...can you tell?

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

I LOVE how it turned out. I'm so glad you were able to find this stuff for us. I kept seeing it in the pictures.. I knew it was there somewhere?! haha. Emily's turned out AMAZING!!!! You did such awsome work! Great lighting!