Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Joys of Being a Kid


Madison was to do quiet time and this is how she fell asleep. I just had to take a picture of it. Both Abby and Madison had gotten dressed up in Halloween costumes yesterday while I was trying to go through all our stuff and get rid of a few things.

This is Abby's favorite Costume because it has a furry tale she can hold while sucking her thumb. It's all about the tail!

This is Madison and Abby playing boat. They climb in Abby's crib and pretend it's a boat. They will play for over an hour at times together without me hearing a peep. They are such good sisters. I feel so blessed and just hope they stay this way for a while:-) Even though Abby doesn't look like she is having fun and loving her sister. I love the look on Abby's face! Classic:-)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Sad for me to see these two darling girls in our home and realize they will NOT be there when we get back :(