Friday, April 16, 2010

Sisters



They got a bit giddy at the end of the shoot as you can see. I just let them go and snapped a few pics.




I loved to watch these two interact. They are such good friends. They copy each other all the time and really enjoy being around each other, for the most part. What a blessing it is to be their mother and learn from them. I thank my Heavenly Father for blessing me with these two beautiful spirits. I truly learn a deeper level and meaning of love from these two. I hope you can feel their connection through the pictures. I have found my passion for photography once again.

3 comments:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

what a hoot those two sisters are. You captured the moments perfectly! I tried to pick my favorite but I loved them all!

Emily said...

Oh, I love these! They will always be such good friends!
P.S I love Abbys Tutu:)

Lacey Jay said...

Oh I LOVED these. They are getting so big. I wish we spend more time with them. They are so cute.