Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Hanover, NH



Oh, how it was so hard to leave where we have lived and loved for over four years. I had to go out and try and capture the town of Hanover. It's structures, fun places to eat, historic feel, and classy upscale vibe you felt walking it's streets, eating in it's cafe's, and driving through it. It's been a good experience, one I hope never to forget and I am just hoping and praying that Michigan will hold a place in my heart as New Hampshire has. People are what really make a place special. You can have all the structures, cool museums, upscale eating, etc. but without the people, a place is just that, a structure...

3 comments:

Tamara said...

You will love Michigan also, Sarah...because you are that type of person who makes friends where ever, so Michigan and the people there will love you!!

SP said...

You are so good at making the best where ever you are. Love the picts.

btw- I am trying to add you to face book....there are a billion Sarah Evans...help.

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

I totally agree with Tamara, you will love where ever you are and the people will love you. Michigan, here comes the Evans' family!