Friday, April 16, 2010

Ensign Peak


Brian took both the girls on a hike for a daddy daughter date on Wednesday while I went to the temple. The girls loved it and Madison hiked to the tower and back. Abby hitched a ride on daddy's back in the carrier. She got to walk around on top and was picking up rocks saying, "this is heaby (heavy)." I'm glad Brad took this pic. What a great dad the girls have. Madison is coming up with new ideas for daddy daughter dates weekly. She proposed this one Wed. morning and I told her that maybe later she could go hiking with dad for a daddy daughter date, to which she replied, "But it's been a long time since we went on a daddy daughter date." That is when I reminded her that she just had one on Saturday:-) Brian goes on more dates with the girls than me:-) Should I be worried? Abby now knows what a daddy daughter date is and calls it by such. She even gets really excited and jumps up and down when she knows they are going on a daddy daughter date.

2 comments:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

I am glad Brad was there also to capture this pic.

Lacey Jay said...

So fun. Brian is so cute with the girls.