Saturday, June 06, 2009


This has been my project for the past three days. I wanted to refinish this adorable little rocking chair for Madison and Abby. I got it at a garage sale for $10! I didn't take before pictures, but the whole this was the dark stain color and had patches missing...I loved sanding it by hand. It was a great outlet! I have fallen in love with it!



Playing with chalk has become Madison's favorite past time and she really gets into it as you can see:-) The walkway in front of our house looks pretty colorful:-)

Abby put this on her head and thought she was so funny. She wouldn't turn around to look at me so Madison tried to make her and she lost it.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Beautiful chair, Sarah...and as I said before..IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CAN'T DO! I'M SO IMPRESSED!

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

Sarah, WOW! The chair is beautiful! I agree with Grandma Evans, "Is there anything you can't do!"