Sunday, June 07, 2009

Furry Logic Parenting...for a good laugh!

I got this book when I was pregnant with Madison and it was funny then, but now makes more sense and will continue to make more sense as my children get older:-)

"You can't scare me. I have children."

"Those who say they sleep like babies...don't usually have them."

"The moment you have children, you forgive your parents...everything."

"A perfect example of minority rule is...a baby in the house."

"Amnesia: A condition that enable s a woman who has been through labor--to do it again."

"Family Planning: The art of spacing your children the proper distance apart to keep you on the edge of financial disaster."

"Children's Property Laws:

I. If I like it, it's mine.
II. If I take it from you it's mine.
III. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
IV. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way."
V. If it look like mine, it's mine.
VI. If it's your sand I steal it, it's mine.
VII. If I think it's mine, it's mine.
VIII. If it's broken, it's yours.

Hope you enjoyed these as much as I did. I'll post some more later:-)

2 comments:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

We all had a great laugh while reading these. Keep them coming!

kimi + joe said...

love it. it's so wonderful catching up on your blog. hope you're doing well!