Friday, June 26, 2009

Chalk anyone?




I was taking pictures of Abby and Madison came right in front of me, looked up and smiled. She is a poser sometimes:-)

Today I was crying just because it was a hard day and Madison came up to me and said, "What's the matter?" I told her I didn't know and she said, "You can put a band-aid on it." I told her I wished a band-aid could fix this and she said, "You can put NEOSPORIN and a band-aid on it." I love how that fixes things for Madison. To be a kid again right?


"Wanna Piece of Me?" -That's for you Melissa:-)

Madison has been bringing "her girls" everywhere with us. They consist of her baby and her dolly. She always asks me if I love my girls to which I reply "yes." Then she says she loves her girls too. This is her dolly watching her draw with chalk. I love how she was even propped up. Her baby's have likes and dislikes, eat, sleep, cry, get put in time out, and hide when they can't be found:-) I love her imagination.

6 comments:

max fam said...

I love these pictures! Your color and black and white look GREAT! What are you doing to them?

Emily said...

Great pictures Sarah! So I don't really know the details, but I hear you guys will be coming back out here? Is it permanent or just temporary? Whatever the case I will be so happy to see you guys!

Tamara said...

Wonderful pictures, Sarah....you are really a great photographer. The girls are getting cuter every day. So anxious to see you all.
Hope you can come through Nauvoo.

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

It is a great picture!!!

SP said...

I think the picture of Abby should be titled "wanna a piece of me, eh?"
Sooo funny!

SP said...

I think the picture of Abby should be titled "wanna a piece of me, eh?"
Sooo funny!