Friday, November 14, 2008

Sweet Dreams...


Madison was all about taking pictures this morning. She is always putting her arm around Abby. I wanted to take pictures this morning because Abby is in a pair of pajamas that I wore as a baby. I think I still have the picture I took of Madison in them and there is a picture of me in them when I was little. I will have to find the other two and post them all together.

I just love Abby's dimple! It just makes me smile.

The top picture is good of Abby and this one is classic of Madison. They have so much fun together. Today I put Abby down for a nap in the office and as I was trying to get Madison out so Abby could take a nap, Madison insisted on singing her a song (ABC's) and then said, "I love you Abby. Have a good nap" turned around and shut the door. It was exactly what we do to Madison to put her down for bed. It was so cute.

1 comment:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

so, you got the private blog set-up. I will look forward to seeing the pictures of all three of you in the blue night jumper. How creative of you to think of those things. Abby's dipples are adorable!