Monday, November 17, 2008

night time confessions!


I woke up to Madison crying around...who knows, I have stopped looking at the clock every time I am woken up from a deep sleep:-) I go and stand by her door to see if she will fall asleep on her own and I hear, "I want my special Book of Mormon." (This would mean our Book of Mormon we read from at the breakfast table. We call it the special one since it's a nice one, this way she treats it very carefully). She calls for this many times.

Book of Mormon trumps pacifier; should be a headline:-)

So, I go into her and assure her I will get her 'special Book or Mormon' and then go downstairs to get it. When I return, Madison is fast asleep breathing her even, I'm asleep, breathing. So I put it on her dresser, close the door, and fall on my bed grateful for that special moment.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

What a sweet experience...thanks for sharing. It pleases us to know Madison is being taught correct principles at such an early age. See you soon!

Ange said...

that is the cutest thing ever.

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

I agree with grandma Evans, What a sweet experience! That just melts my heart. We still can't believe you'll be in Utah in 3 days.