Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer Fun!





Weather is as unpredictable as taking two children shopping:-) When I get one to stop crying the other one feels this urge to fill the noise gap and contribute. Let's just say we go to a different store every time. It makes me feel better...I don't want people saying, "Oh, no, here they are again." Back to the weather...that is Madison who insisted on going outside even though it was raining. she loves the rain and thinks that sprinklers are rain.

Madison decided she wanted to get in the dryer after I took the clothes out. It was all fun and games until the inside started to turn as she tried to get out. I wish I got that face on camera:-) Hopefully that will put a stop to climbing in the dryer. The smily face is what we call her funny face. We finally caught it on camera that day. She makes her eyes really big and tries to smile as big as she can. Brian taught her that:-)

Madison told Daddy today, "I go pwayground. I go water park." It was really just a pool in someones backyard by the playground. She was copying the big kids and running from the house to the pool and diving in.

It's so fun to hear her put sentences together. Here are a few of her favorite phrases:

"I be back. ok?"
"See you water (later with a 'w')."
"I go work. at opital (hospital)."
"I go bafroom, ok Sarah?"
"Oh, shoot."
"I say 'hi'"
"I go see cow. I say moo."
"Biver (River) Look Sarah, yahhhhh. Two Rivers." (If we cross a bridge and there is water on each side...that means there are two rivers. Every time we cross a bridge she thinks we are crossing a river. If the bridge isn't over a river I hear, "I can't see em sarah. Where it go?")

1 comment:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

I love your pictures and comments! Keep them coming.
Love you all,
Mom