Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Abby's a chunk!

We had Abby's two month check up:

Weight: 12 lbs. 13 oz. 95th percentile
Length: 24 inches 97th percentile

We tend to grow them big out here on the East coast. Must be something in the water.

Madison is no small one either. For her two year check up:

Weight: 30 lbs. somewhere in the 80th percentile
Length: 36 inches (3 feet) somewhere in the 90th percentile

According to the pediatrician that puts Madison at being about 5 ft. 9 inches or so (when she is full grown). She will be a baller for sure!

1 comment:

The Tanners said...

Sarah,
Hey this is jamie, lacey's sister. Hey I tried to get that book we talked about when you were at my moms but it was all checked out at library. It's been about 4 months since I checked and I really wanted to go get it because I think Mya is behind on a lot of things. Its the book that tell you what things they should be able to do at what ages. I think it was a second book to "when your expecting" but i can't remember we talked about a few books. If you know what book I am talking about can you tell me the title and or author. Thank you so much. ALso your kids are absolutly darling!!!