Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Fish eat what?



I was working on the computer and turned around to see Madison sporting Abby's bow. She then went into the bathroom and began eating her crackers on the toilet seat. Oh gross! I'm just glad I cleaned it recently.

Madison held hands with a different boy than she was kissing a few months ago. She is starting young. She held this little boys hand while walking all throughout the backyard.

Madison got a new fish from her friend because her friend was leaving for the summer. It's a goldfish she named George. Anyway, yesterday she had to see her fish while she ate her scrambled eggs for breakfast. Next thing I know there are bits of scrambled eggs in the fish bowl. I guess she thought he would like scrambled eggs as much as she does. She keeps us laughing. I should have taken a picture, but I thought I should clean out the eggs pretty quickly. It reminds me of the story of our neighbor who washed his fish with soap and put him out to dry because he was stinky.

No comments: