Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Perfect Day

Today was the perfect day.  All my friends are gone, just had a baby, with their husbands who are off for the break, etc.  So, today I spent the day with my girls.  Just us.  We made a fort in the basement, watched a Barbie movie together in the fort, rode scooters and played at the playground (which was covered in snow), played Uno, a matching game on the rug in the living room, took naps, I watched a movie, and then we danced until there we were tired and sweaty:-)  We jammed to "girls just wanna have fun" and other fun songs.  We even knocked on the neighbors door to make sure they weren't home so we could blast the music and sing into our microphones. We then played with playmobil toys in the fort, and are fixing dinner and waiting for daddy to come home and join us for meat pies from our neighbor, green smoothies, green beans, rice, and some sweet bread.  The ending to a perfect day.  I feel so blessed and I had so much fun just being with my girls and doing what they love to do.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Sounds so fun!! Your girls are lucky and blessed to have such a good mother!