Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Anesthesia Party

 So, here's the story.  My first Christmas party at medical school I went looking like it was winter (which it was) in a turtle neck sweater, black tights, black skirt, and a baby in tow.  I felt so motherly around all the evening gowns.  I swore to never feel that under dressed again!  So, when Brian told me about his black tie optional Christmas party I had to go and buy all new stuff.  I have owned only one dress in my life and just pierced my ears 6 months ago.  I needed lots of help, but was able to put this outfit together complete with heels (sorry you can't see them).  I felt perfectly dressed and very elegant in fact.  It was fun to get ready and spend the evening with Brian.  My friend lent me the coat and shoes:-)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow Sarah! You look stunning!

Tracy Cowley said...

You look gorgeous girl! Love the outfit!

SP said...

You hot momma you!!!! I love your outfit! you are so beautiful!