Friday, August 27, 2010

Ohio Visit

We went and visited Michelle, Paul, Elizabeth, and John for a day and a half and had so much fun! We played at the bunny fountains, went to the mall, McDonald's play place, backyard, built a fort, watched movies, talked, and relaxed. Michelle had my favorite for me...Oreo's with milk and Salmon for dinner. I was totally spoiled and loved it. We even had homemade whole wheat waffles for breakfast. It was a break I needed badly and to be in the company of Michelle was even more relaxing. She is so soft spoken, laid back, and thoughtful. It made me want to be a better mom just being around her. Thanks for a great trip Michelle. We will hopefully do it again or host you next time. These are some pictures from our photoshoot. More are here.

This is little John:-) Isn't he adorable? I couldn't wait to take his picture. His eye lashes and chocolate brown eyes with the cute cheeks was irresistible!


These three played so well together and loved having a sleep over in their fort in the bedroom. They didn't fall asleep until around 10:30 that night! Talk about a fun night for them!

1 comment:

shessjens said...

Sarah--thanks again for coming, it was so great
To spend time with you guys--and those pics you took
Are soooooooo cute!!! You did an awesome job,
I can't wait until I get to see the rest of them!