Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Michigan and sick people...

Today we were reading about Ammon and how he teaches King Lamoni about the plan of salvation. So, I asked Madison if she knew where we lived before we came to earth and she said, "We lived in New Hampshire and then we moved to Utah, and now we are here." Simple and true to her:-) I did explain the truth to her and we will see if she remembers tomorrow:-) Gotta love having kids!

Abby the other day at the dinner table said, "Daddy's at the hospital helping people."
I said, "Yes he is."
Abby: "Why"
Me: "Because people get sick or hurt and have to go to the hospital."
Abby: "I can help people."
Me: "Really? How."
Abby: "I can help people who are crying or sick."
Me: "How?"
Abby: "I will put medicine on them."
Me: "What medicine will you put on them."
Abby: "I don't know."

Then when daddy got back from the hospital she announced to him that he helps people get better at work.

No comments: