Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Fun with Abby...


This one is my favorite! It's Abby as she really is. She is such a peaceful, fun loving girl. She has told me three times today at random "I love you." She said it going into the pool after I told her she got to swim and not just watch Madison's lessons, at the store, and in the car. I just love this little ball of love!!!!

She is so silly. I don't remember why she did this, but this captures the feel of the shoot.

To get this smile, I had to pretend to fall off the chair I was standing on. I did it on accident and first and got a laugh, so I had to keep on doing it. It was just one of those things and if it works I keep on doing it:-)

Abby has such a hard time sitting a watching Madison do her swim lessons so I took her and we had fun taking pictures. She was so fun and loved to laugh. We had a good time. It amazing how diferrently my children act when they have one on one time. Abby was so cooperative and loved the attention. When I took her with Madison she was defiant, silly, wouldn't even look at the camera, crazy like. This was fun and a bonding time for us.

No comments: