Monday, November 09, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a huge Halloween family party on Sunday and Brian and I and the girls dressed up. Brian was a rodeo clown, I was a cowgirl, Abby was a horse (she had to go to bed early because she was so scared of all the costumes...to the point of shaking!), and Madison was a cowgirl on a horse. We went with the rodeo theme! It was so much fun. Tamara dresses up every year and she was a pretty darn good witch if you ask me!





Brian carved 4 pumpkins with the girls in under an hour! He was so fast and Madison had a blast getting her hands dirty!

1 comment:

Yearsley Family said...

Looks like you had a blast, but I am hoping I can get you to call me again. I forgot to save your number, hence the reason for not calling. Also your email address would be great. Your blog invite is blocked too so I can't invite you to mine or contact you that way. Lauren