Monday, November 09, 2009

Getting old fast...I mean real fast!




Have you ever seen the Curious Case of Benjamin Button? If you haven't, don't waste your time, but the character is born old and then becomes younger...all the way to being a baby again. Anyway, seeing my girls in these glasses reminded me of that movie. They have bi-focals!!! These are my dad's glasses that the girls wanted to try on while at Grandpa's house this weekend. Aren't they so adorable! While visiting my parents, my mom asked Madison what her favorite part of the day was. She replied, "My daddy daughter date today." My mom asked where they went and she said, "We went to MacDonald's and got a hamburger." Brian is such a good dad. He took her to lunch before he had to go again for Residency interviews.

1 comment:

Yearsley Family said...

Sarah it's Lauren. Please call me again. I forgot to save your number and is why I am MIA again. Also your blog invite is no-reply so I can't invite you or contact you through that. Hope all is well, I have loved reading up on the happenings in your life.